Business Applications Limited is a locally owned and operated technology supply and service company situated in the beautiful city of Gisborne, on the East Coast of the North Island of New Zealand.
- Business Applications Limited is a 100% Gisborne based company. We are locally owned and operated. We will serve you with a smile and blazing fast order processing with the promise of the best service and backup support available in Gisborne.
- We sell and ship worldwide, and have a physical presence in Gisborne.
- We are committed to supplying individuals and organisations with the best range of office equipment products in the world.
- We stock the best brands in each product category.
- We stand behind the products we sell, and if a problem arises after delivery we will take the necessary action to ensure the matter is resolved. We will do this fairly and professionally.
- We respect your judgement. Unless you ask for advice, we will assume you know what you want. But if you do want our advice, we are only too happy to give it.
- We value your feedback. We want our shop to fulfill your expectations, so let us know if it doesn’t.
- If you are looking for a store that has quality products, good prices, professional service, and support both before and after a sale, and that values your business no matter how large or small the order, then try us.
Join our many satisfied clients and shop with confidence.
Business Applications Limited was established in early 1980 by Martin Lowe, who later went on to form PauMar Holdings with Paul Benge.
Business Applications Limited is a locally owned and operated company situated in the beautiful city of Gisborne, on the East Coast of the North Island of New Zealand. Gisborne is the first city in the world to see the sun of each new day.
Our managers are Martin Lowe and Paul Benge who both bring a wealth of knowledge to the company. Martin has over 20 years experience in the office equipment industry, specialising in providing copying, point of sale and other equipment to local, national and international clients. Paul has over 30 years in the office equipment field after starting with us as a Technician in 1986, then moving to Service Manager and finally to one of the Company Directors. Both Martin and Paul are also Registered Electricians and they are both also Qualified Technicians for a large number of products and brands.
Administration duties are handled by Tegan Moore (who looks after our accounts department), and Robyn Currie (our front of house contact at reception).
Martin Lowe and Martin Kibble are our Ricoh specialists, while Paul Benge handles the majority of computer and printer sale requests.
Our technical support team covers a large range of makes, models and products and consists of :
- Martin Lowe : RICOH Photocopier, ECR, POS, Scanning, Scales and General Product Service
- Paul Benge : RICOH Photocopier, IT, Servers, VoIP, Networks, Computers and Printer Service
- Martin Kibble : RICOH Photocopier Service, Network Cabling, Logistics and Special Projects
- Mitchell Moore-Brouwer : RICOH Photocopier, Connectivity and Network Service
- Dyson Parkes : IT Support, Servers, VoIP, Networks, ECR, POS, Scanning and Scales
- Daniel Ballard : IT Support, VoIP, Computers, Printer Service, ECR, POS, Scanning and Scales
- Zane Ashby : Web Design, Software Designer and Coder
- Liam Cottle : App Design, Software Designer and Coder
We have a long standing, strong and reliable reputation around the Gisborne Region and are a popular choice for all forms of office equipment, electronics, computer and IT sales and servicing. Being an Authorized Dealer and Service Center for some of the big name brands including Brother, Canon, Casio, Ricoh, OKI and Uniden doesn’t hurt either.
It is little wonder that we handle a large majority of the repair work for some of the other equipment retailers and repairers in town, including a few of the major nationwide chain-stores in Gisborne, who make weekly pick ups of their customers products that we have repaired for them on request of the manufactures.
We supply many businesses with the products they use to provide their services to you. From supplying the POS, EFTPOS, computer, printing and copying equipment used by many retail stores; to providing a few large scale publishing and printing companies with their colour and mono copiers, colour and mono printers and computer systems. We are also are the preferred supplier of computer systems and printers for Gisbornes largest newspaper.
Next time you are in a Gisborne dairy, supermarket or other retail outlet have a look at the POS terminal they use while they serve you. High chances are it will a Casio or Ideal POS, system as we also supply around ninety percent of the POS terminals to local Gisborne retailers and if they use either a linked or stand-alone EFTPOS machine it will more than likely have our name on it as well.
We cover the Gisborne, Wairoa, Opotiki and East Coast regions and surrounding rural areas and can travel further if required. We support more than a few major sites in the Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga, Rotorua and in the Napier, Hastings area.
With well over a 150 years combined experience in the industry and a 1980 start up date in Gisborne our reputation is one of honest and reliable service with cost affective prices. No fly by nighters here.
All our service and sales staff receive manufacture and supplier training for our major brands and our sales staff also receive training from David Forman and go through a Kiwihost course. In fact we have also had a hand in helping keep even more business in the local community with three of our previous team members having gone on to open small computer sales and repair businesses of their own here in Gisborne thanks to the training, knowledge and skills they received while working for our long standing locally owned and operated company.
We were New Zealands longest standing, CASIO Dealer and second longest, ( short by one day ), CANON Dealer. We have sold more of one brand of Photocopiers per Capita Annually than any other company worldwide on two separate instances winning awards from the manufacture on both occasions.
To blow our own trumpet a little more we here at Business Applications Limited have also won the International CASIO Dealer of the Year on FOUR separate occasions, sold the first Microcomputer and Photocopier in Gisborne, then the first Dual-Colour Photocopier, then the First Full Colour Photocopier, petitioned successfully to have Telecom New Zealand install and support its Cellular Network in the Gisborne and East Coast Regions as well as selling the first 025 and 027 Mobile Phones, placed in the top five Cellnet Dealers of the Year, donated the computer equipment used by Gisborne’s Local Television Station, employed the first qualified female computer and ECR technician in Gisborne, run the longest standing copy and imaging center, Blueprint Imaging, we operate Gisborne’s largest full colour Electronic Live Action Light Based Billboard, Galaxy Sign, ( formally GlowINFO back in the early mono colour days ), and are the sole national supplier for the products and along with all this we have been an Apple Computer Dealer since way back in late 1985, which we believe is also another Gisborne first.
Both Business Applications Limited and Blueprint Imaging are not only locally owned and operated companies, but also firm believers in keeping the environment and our world clean and healthy for our future generations.